Sump & Sanitary Pumps
The best time to replace a broken sump pump is before the next big storm, not after it. The most common reasons to replace your sump pump is that it stops working or it begins to slow down and cannot keep up during heavy rains.
The typical lifespan of a sump pump is about 10 years, so if yours is getting up there in age, don’t wait until it’s too late to install a new one. There are several types of sump pumps on the market, so which type should you choose?
• Basic-Level: Little Giant Plg-6-cia, 1/3hp, 8 gpm .
• Mid-Level: Jim Murry Ultra (made by Little giant), 1/3hp, 42 gpm .
• High-Level: Glentronics 1/2hp, 60 gpm with built in alarm .
• Custom: 36×24” sump crock with multiple pumps ranging from 60 gpm to 150 gpm. These are popular on lake homes.
Waukesha Plumbing specializes in these high end systems
Battery Backup Pumps
Quality battery backup pumps are expensive and typically installed next to a normal sump pump.
• Basic-Level: Zoeller Aquanot – 30 gpm .
• Basic-Level: Submersible dc2100 22gpm .
• High-Level: Storm pro 10 – 50 gpm.
• Standard Model: Little Giant Dominator – 1/2hp, 50 gpm .
• Optional alarm .
At Waukesha Plumbing we are ready to help you select the correct sump pump system for your specific needs. We install only the finest cast-iron pumps made in the USA. Contact a Waukesha Plumbing expert today!
We are full service Master Plumbers covering S.E. Wisconsin using the most updated techniques, and only the highest quality parts and fixtures whether it be for repair or replacement.
Give us a call today for a free quote or to schedule a service or maintenance call.
Serving Waukesha, Milwaukee, Walworth and Jefferson Counties
Service Areas Include:
Waukesha Plumbing proudly serves Waukesha, Milwaukee, Walworth and Jefferson Counties including:
At Waukesha Plumbing your satisfaction is our #1 goal. We take great pride in doing it correctly the first time, and use only the highest quality parts and procedures so that we may meet or exceed your expectations.
We guarantee our replacement work and repairs for one year, parts and labor included. All call backs are handled as a top priority, which many times can be handled the same day, but always as quickly as possible.